NextChair's products and have undergone rigorous testings, and is successfully certified under International Recognised Certifications such as BIFMA, ISO, CE, ISO SGS certifications.
1) Warranty information
Our warranty is only valid only for items purchased authorised platforms which refers to: Our official website NextChair.com.sg, any online or offline store registered in the name of NextChair entity, our warehouse as the address stated on our website.
2) How to make a warranty claim?
When making a warranty claim, please provide full claim details.
(A) Proof of purchase such as receipts, showing the date of purchase
(B) Photos or videos indicating clearly the defect.
We are unable to verify your warranty claim without defects either (A) or (B).
Steps to make warranty claim:
(1) Please submit your request here.
(2) Upon verification of the defect, we will respond accordingly to your warranty terms. (Please see section 3 below "What does our warranty cover" for full details)
(3) If you are eligible for the warranty, we will contact you to arrange a timing for replacement.
3) What does our warranty cover
|5 years limited warranty + 3 years extended warranty
|Warranty is applicable to all functional parts of the chair. Aesthetic defects, wear and tear and damage from misuse are not covered by this warranty
| Products are subject to 5 years limited warranty from the date of issue as indicated on the invoice. Upon verification of the defective part, you will receive the following depending on the period of your warranty.
Free replacement part delivered. On-site labour and transport charge waived.
2nd Year Onwards:
Free replacement part delivered. On-site labour and transport charged at SGD60.
4) Enjoy free 3 years extended warranty
5) What is not covered
Warranty covers against loss of use of the products and manufacturer defects. As such, the following are not covered under our warranty.
- Wear and tear including but not limited to, gradual change of structure or loosening of mesh material, wear and tear of lumbar support, top of arm rests, abrasions of castor wheels, and tightness of levers and mechanisms and surface marring due to coming in contact with walls/floors/tables and other surfaces.
- Any shall be voided with immediate effect if unauthorized repair / modifications is made to the product. This includes any parts that has been modified / altered / replaced with unauthorised or unofficial components not provided by NextChair.
- Any defects or damage caused to the product by failure to in wrong installation / application / maintanance to the product or components that are not in accordance with NextChair's published instructions.
- Any minor aesthetics or cosmetic differences or variations which does not affect the usage / functionality of the product.
- Any damage caused by acts of god, acts of nature, including but not limited to fire, rain, flood, or any accidents which were caused by external factors.
- Any damage caused by failure to adhere to NextChair's published instructions and guidelines, including but not limited to, failure to adhere to maximum height and weight limit, improper loading, improper cleaning or usage of the product in unsuitable or unsafe environments or conditions.